Infosecurity North America 2018 is fast approaching and with so much content, immersive experiences and vendors to meet and network with, here are some of the key content features Event Director, John Hyde, is looking forward to seeing.
My Top 5 Sessions:
- Serverless Security: New World. New War – the event is all about providing practical skills for current & future threats. Tal Melamed has 15 years’ experience in the information security field, specializing in security research and vulnerability assessment
- How a Data Breach Can Benefit a Brand – Juliette Rizkallah, Chief Marketing Officer, SailPoint. Practical advice on turning a destructive breach into a brand-reinforcing event
- How to Fight Back Against Hacker Attacks – with the world’s greatest hacker, Kevin Mitnick
- The Changing Role of the CISO: Balancing the Competing Requirements of IT, Security, Innovation & Compliance to Optimize Business Performance & Shareholder Value – with an amazing line-up of speakers (Martin Gomberg-Author-CISO Redefined, Bernadette Gleason-VP BISO-Citi, Randle Henry-Former CISO-HP, Derek Vadala-CISO-Moody’s, Ben Harris-CISO-Rakutken Marketing)
- Innovative Start-Up of the year competition – The latest innovation presented to the people that might invest in it!
My Top 5 Speakers:
For me its’s all about hearing from the people at the forefront of the industry – real life experiences and practical tools & advice;
- Chris Budd, CISO Americas, Deutsch Bank on how to build, maintain & measure an effective security awareness program to drive company-wide responsibility for security
- Brendan Welter, CISO, Sterling National Bank – we are in NY, the heart of the financial sector – Brendan has over 15 years’ experience in this sector and is taking part in a panel discussion on AI & the Integration of Physical & Cybersecurity
- Deborah Snyder, CISO, New York State. How to keep a whole city safe? Here’s your woman, Deborah will be speaking on establishing a coherent security governance strategy that balances risk with innovation
- John Whiting, Global Chief Security Officer, DDB Worldwide. A strong theme at this years’ event is securing the workforce. John is the CISO of a large, global advertising network with 15,000 employees at several agencies around the world
- Talha Tariq, CISO at Anki. The future is AI? This man would know, and, how to secure it! Talha is the CISO of a consumer robotics and AI company. He has 15 years of experience building and scaling security programs from start-ups to large Fortune 100 organizations and will be giving advice on securing robotics at scale
To view our full conference program, please click here.